SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund
Established in 1995, the SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund is a separate registered charity that ensures the Vancouver Hospital can continue to care for animals that are abused and abandoned.
Each year the BC SPCA Vancouver Animal Hospital:
- Provides $150,000 of charitable veterinary services
- Provides medical treatment, care and compassion to more than 1,500 stray, abandoned and abused animals
- Helps to reduce the pet overpopulation problem by spaying and neutering hundreds of cats, dogs and rabbits
- Provides free tattoo service that allows guardians to locate lost pets
- Educates the public about responsible pet guardianship
- Provides affordable health care to pets belonging to those who are disadvantaged
Donations to the SPCA Vancouver Hospital Trust Fund can be made online. Your contributions are greatly appreciated!