Proudly serving the pets and people of Metro Vancouver.
When you arrive at the BC SPCA Vancouver Animal Hospital, you can expect quality care for you and your pet.
Please check in with reception when you arrive.
During your visit:
- A New Client Form must be completed prior to your visit. This form can be completed online or by calling us at (604) 879-3571.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have, and recommend further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Our clinic offers limited services. Any recommended diagnostics tests and treatments are performed within the scope of our practice. Clients may be referred to another facility if necessary.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you will go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- For recheck appointments, you can expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime! We are happy to answer your call.
For spay/neuter surgeries:
If your pet is scheduled for a spay/neuter surgery, please review our surgery instructions.
After your appointment:
Did you have a great visit? Send us a review and tell us how we did! We would love to hear from you and continue to improve our services for you and your pet.